Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Phase!

ok so i am posting a lot and its probably going to be another one of my phases
sadly cuz like i go through a lot of creativity phases so i kno how to do a lot ish and im having this really long phase that might jsut help me in my future life
I'm having a makeup/beauty/hair phase
and in that hase at the moment im in my nailpolish phase
i kno confusing arent i
but yaaa i dont even have nails(I do) but like they are soo short like really small cuz i used to bite them and stuff but o well its still fun
so back to my phase blogging/losing weight
i probabyl wont blog much but im just using this as a reminder
so i have another check up tomorow
sooo sad cuz i hate those. i think i gained more weight again but well i am developping so we'll see
so i dont really exercise that much now that i dont have gym but i think i'll try like to dance for 30 minutes a day cuz well i took dance for 7 years already so yaa
and i will drink a lot of water and only water but 2 a week i can have iced tea cz its like my baby LOL
and yaaa this is my mission
if i dont get thinner ill still be healthier
and i dont really expect much becuz like i go through these phases all the time so sorry
if i completely ignore u (the blog) for a year again!!!

No comments: