Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Check up

ok so today i went to the doctors for a check up
and it was sooo weird cuz i couldn't stop laughing although usually i cant actually stop and laugh at like every little thing even if its not funny but o well
any ways i was just like giggling like crazy the whole time
so the check up
first he was just checking everything cuz hes our new doctor cuz our old one retired
and then he did the height and the weight thing which is kinda depressing cuz like i gained a bit more weight but i also grew more which means i didn't really loose anything so the ratio(geek)
is still the same but like yaa so it wasn't really anything to be happy about so hopefully ill be able to lose more weight for next time
but omgg ok im really short like 5'1 and the doctor said i wouldn't grow anymore!!!! soo freaking depressing
and then he tested out my blood level which i was happy about becuz i was just right with my blood level and like i was kinda happy although i shouldn't be becuz my brother went before me and his was kinda bad , like 140 and kinda dangerous but i still felt kind of good ( im sooo mean ! eeek) but yaa that is my story for today

so my plan i was gonna drink a lot of water and i did but i also drank an Arizona well like half cuz i felt bad and gave the rest to my mommy but yaaa and i also ate a bit of junk food like well not junk but sorta like extra food that i just felt like eating so imma give myself a like 50 today
but for the next few days it might be a little hard becuz im going on a trip and like usually you eat more on trips sooooooo
ill probably fail
eeek but wish me luck!(im probably talking to no one at all ) lol

No comments: